Login Register






Otaku I bought... Another figure! filter_list
Author
Message
I bought... Another figure! #1
This time a poseable one from figma.
[Image: U2sicjr.jpg]

Reply

RE: I bought... Another figure! #2
Figma fanboy much?

Congrats, it's a piece of art.
"No one believes in a pointless future."

Reply

RE: I bought... Another figure! #3
[FANSERVICE INTENSIFIES]

Nice figure!
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: I bought... Another figure! #4
Looks like a Figma. The joints on theirs always throw me off.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: I bought... Another figure! #5
So I'm guessing you just buy these and then let them sit on your shelf and ignore them? XD

Reply

RE: I bought... Another figure! #6
(01-24-2016, 07:10 AM)Crystal Wrote: So I'm guessing you just buy these and then let them sit on your shelf and ignore them? XD

That's what I do with my figures. Sad

Spoiler:
Sometimes I admire them when I pass by, though.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: I bought... Another figure! #7
(01-24-2016, 07:16 AM)Oni Wrote: That's what I do with my figures. Sad

Spoiler:
Sometimes I admire them when I pass by, though.

I would rather spend the money on something else IMO

Reply

RE: I bought... Another figure! #8
That Is truly magnificent.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did It cost?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: I bought... Another figure! #9
(01-24-2016, 07:10 AM)Crystal Wrote: So I'm guessing you just buy these and then let them sit on your shelf and ignore them? XD

A few of them sit on my desk. I admire them when I get the chance.

Reply

RE: I bought... Another figure! #10
(01-24-2016, 07:34 AM)Crystal Wrote: I would rather spend the money on something else IMO

It's a good thing you can then Wink
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply