Login Register






Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? filter_list
Author
Message
Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? #1
I don't know how many people actually have Netflix but I wondered if people did use it for streaming?

So far, I think it's my favourite place to stream (not just Anime) but I like the fact that all of the ones I've watched on there are subs. I much prefer it to Crunchyroll which I have a lot of issues with and the quality has always been spot on for what I expect from streaming.

My only disappointment in Netflix is the limited number of shows. I know that the American version is substantially different with a lot more shows than the British version.

Anyone else got better streaming suggestions?
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? #2
Use crunchyroll. Netflix has anime as an afterthought.

[+] 1 user Likes Skullmeat's post
Reply

RE: Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? #3
(01-20-2016, 08:47 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Use crunchyroll. Netflix has anime as an afterthought.

Pretty much this. One site is for anime, the other is for television/movies in general. Netflix does have a few really amazing anime that Crunchyroll doesn't, though.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? #4
I prefer dubbed versions so I just watch it on adult swims toonami.

Reply

RE: Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? #5
I don't have a Netflix account.
[Image: 8536321abf.jpg]Me and Lux are the realest users here.
[STAFF DETERMINED SIGNATURE AS LEWD]
JDM>USDM

Reply

RE: Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? #6
I have Hulu, Netflix, and Crunchyroll.
"No one believes in a pointless future."

Reply

RE: Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? #7
I use CR, Netflix (Sometimes), and KissAnime.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  πŸ¬Β πŸŽ€

Reply

RE: Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? #8
(01-21-2016, 09:33 PM)Panty Wrote: Want one?

Doesn't Netflix allow 10 people per account because they knew people would just share it anyways?

Reply

RE: Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? #9
I certainly don't use it for anime.
[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]

Reply

RE: Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? #10
What's Hulu?

Also, I used to use crunchyroll until I had nothing but issues so much so that I rage quit. Might be ok now but I only really use crunchyroll to get some ideas on what to watch since if something is on crunchyroll, it's often easy to find elsewhere online.

I know Netflix isn't designed for Anime. However, I enjoy using with zero issues so it's a top spot minus the limited shows. I've rewatched some of my faves on there though.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply