RE: Sex with other guys. 01-11-2016, 08:04 PM
#21
Me and Lux are the realest users here.[STAFF DETERMINED SIGNATURE AS LEWD]
JDM>USDM
| Sex with other guys. filter_list | |
Me and Lux are the realest users here.(01-11-2016, 12:46 PM)Rou Wrote: It's natural.
(01-11-2016, 08:05 PM)Chitoge Wrote: anyone that's not straight as a ruler
Me and Lux are the realest users here.(01-11-2016, 08:05 PM)Chitoge Wrote: I thought that SL might be getting more mature and accepting, with @Megan and @"Maddison" being gladly accepted as trans, and seemingly nobody caring that a handful of members said they were bi on the Skype group.
But no, I guess I'm wrong. Can't hope for anything more than a troll begging for attention by making anyone that's not straight as a ruler feel like shit.
On another note, this.
Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger
(01-11-2016, 08:44 PM)roger_smith Wrote: don't let one asshat on the internet ruin the whole thing for you m8, there will be dipshits no matter where you look

(01-11-2016, 08:05 PM)Chitoge Wrote: I thought that SL might be getting more mature and accepting, with @Megan and @"Maddison" being gladly accepted as trans, and seemingly nobody caring that a handful of members said they were bi on the Skype group.
But no, I guess I'm wrong. Can't hope for anything more than a troll begging for attention by making anyone that's not straight as a ruler feel like shit.
On another note, this.
(01-11-2016, 09:07 PM)primitiv Wrote: In your case, you must look at the mirror a lot then.
(01-11-2016, 09:07 PM)primitiv Wrote: In your case, you must look at the mirror a lot then.
Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger
(01-11-2016, 09:07 PM)primitiv Wrote: In your case, you must look at the mirror a lot then.
Are you gay? I'm sorry to have offended you then.
Quote:Respecting Others
You may not threaten, infect, blackmail, or scam other users. Respect the privacy of other users. You should also post a virus-scan for any files you upload or link to. Trolling and flaming aren't allowed either.
Be respectful to others aswell, it isn't difficult. Religion and politics are only to be discussed in the Serious Discussion sub-forum. You may not scam other users either, as we take it very seriously.