Login Register






MegaNet - a New Private Internet filter_list
Author
Message
RE: MegaNet - a New Private Internet #21
(12-23-2015, 09:27 PM)Megan Wrote: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fad


A few months ago BTC was all over the news and became popular pretty fast but now the world has moved on and doesn't care about the whole cryptocurrency. It still holds some popularity but it's still a fad by definition.

You literally just stumped yourself.

>Forgotten is the same amount of time.

Like i said, why would wallstreet invest in something that wouldn't be around for a long time to bring in profit.

Reply

RE: MegaNet - a New Private Internet #22
(12-23-2015, 09:30 PM)Retro Wrote: You literally just stumped yourself.

>Forgotten is the same amount of time.

Like i said, why would wallstreet invest in something that wouldn't be around for a long time to bring in profit.

Why did nintendo invest in pokemon? Still a profit.

Also if you read the article you linked they're investigating the technology and application behind it not actually using BTC.

It has been forgotten by the large majority of people, just because Wallstreet take an interest in it does not mean the whole world is still regarding it as highly popular.
[Image: 9JVyFsC.png]
Sig by @Symadox

XMPP: Mi5@DukGo.com

Reply

RE: MegaNet - a New Private Internet #23
(12-23-2015, 09:33 PM)Megan Wrote: Why did nintendo invest in pokemon? Still a profit.

Also if you read the article you linked they're investigating the technology and application behind it not actually using BTC.

It has been forgotten by the large majority of people, just because Wallstreet take an interest in it does not mean the whole world is still regarding it as highly popular.

You're retarded, BTC is growing rapidly more and more people use it everyday.

Just because YOU don't use them doesn't mean you can act as if you're educated on this topic when you're not.

Reply

RE: MegaNet - a New Private Internet #24
(12-23-2015, 09:46 PM)lust Wrote: @Megan you got r0asted

It's just a heated debate, no roasting intended nor took place.
Schrodinger's Backup

The condition of any backup is unknown until a restore is attempted.

Reply

RE: MegaNet - a New Private Internet #25
(12-23-2015, 09:39 PM)Retro Wrote: You're retarded, BTC is growing rapidly more and more people use it everyday.

Just because YOU don't use them doesn't mean you can act as if you're educated on this topic when you're not.

You're absolutely right, I was using my outdated knowledge and presumptions to argue my point and for that I apologise, this isn't the first time I have done this and it is a trait I dislike to see in others so thank you for calling me out on my bullshit, it is highly appreciated.

I guess my main point was that I just don't see it in the news as much as I did a few months ago so in my (non-fact) based opinion it was dying, still I appreciate your evidence I'm wrong.
[Image: 9JVyFsC.png]
Sig by @Symadox

XMPP: Mi5@DukGo.com

Reply

RE: MegaNet - a New Private Internet #26
I love the idea of a private internet.

I also like Tor network !
[Image: zombie_signature_by_meadowsdesigns-d50dssb.png]

Reply

RE: MegaNet - a New Private Internet #27
For anyone wondering, this is a thing now. Here is a link http://meganet.net/
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply

RE: MegaNet - a New Private Internet #28
(03-03-2016, 06:33 PM)DarkMuse Wrote: For anyone wondering, this is a thing now. Here is a link http://meganet.net/

This looks more like an ISP. Are you sure lol?

Reply