Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Leak 3LEAKED ACCOUNTS TO AWESOME WEB BOOTER filter_list
Author
Message
3LEAKED ACCOUNTS TO AWESOME WEB BOOTER #1
(sorry ispammed put first one in wrong section)
Free Web Booter Accout!!

PLEASE POST!
i found this Web booter... i think it is new it is made with prodigy booter source
(still has the logo)
it has 6k shells
and 3methods
here are 3 free accounts
Website Login http://bit.ly/1Rb6VSY

Username: Arnold24
Password: Baseball

Username: HawkxY
Password: Youp


Username: HorseGoesWOLF
Password: abc123
ToS
I am not responsible for anything you do with this
This is for testing purposes only
only attack websites/ips you OWN!
do NOT share Accounts

Reply

RE: 3LEAKED ACCOUNTS TO AWESOME WEB BOOTER #2
Nice wtf haha, I will test

The first one does not work, but the second one does LOL
===
~I know who you are~
I hacked THIS account

Reply

RE: 3LEAKED ACCOUNTS TO AWESOME WEB BOOTER #3
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/547b82...449930263/

redirects to "http://error404.000webhost.com/?"

Stop acting like this isn't your booter.

[+] 2 users Like meow's post
Reply