Login Register






Technology Section is messed up filter_list
Author
Message
Technology Section is messed up #1
The Technology section sure needs some revamp and cleaning. There must either be separate section for help or people must take Thread Prefix seriously. And can we have WYSIWYG editor please?
[Image: znALY5V.jpg]


RE: Technology Section is messed up #2
Personally, I don't see any Issues with the Technology category.

Each forum Is clearly defined with It's very own description beneath- denoting It's purpose. As for members requiring assistance, I do agree that they should state that In the thread's title.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]


RE: Technology Section is messed up #3
(11-25-2015, 10:25 PM)§herlock Wrote: Can we have WYSIWYG editor please?

No.
[Image: 9JVyFsC.png]
Sig by @Symadox

XMPP: Mi5@DukGo.com


RE: Technology Section is messed up #4
(11-26-2015, 02:04 PM)Megan Wrote: No.

I should warn you.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Technology Section is messed up #5
(11-26-2015, 02:04 PM)Megan Wrote: No.

You're not In a position to disapprove It.

The decision solely rests with @Oni
[Image: AD83g1A.png]


RE: Technology Section is messed up #6
What's a WYSIWYG editor? Also @Oni should just make thread prefixes on the appropriate sections and not uniform all through out.
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.


RE: Technology Section is messed up #7
@OversouL
it's some sort of text editor, they accept more diffrent bbcode and stuff like that
http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/10-best-wy...t-project/


RE: Technology Section is messed up #8
(11-30-2015, 11:59 AM)B!t Wrote: @OversouL
it's some sort of text editor, they accept more diffrent bbcode and stuff like that
http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/10-best-wy...t-project/

I'd call it more a live editor, its for those who click buttons to format their posts over having to type out the bbcode or whatever format the form uses.

It basically is like having preview as you make the post.
telegram: @satan_sl


RE: Technology Section is messed up #9
(11-30-2015, 06:06 PM)Tracer Wrote: I'd call it more a live editor, its for those who click buttons to format their posts over having to type out the bbcode or whatever format the form uses.

It basically is like having preview as you make the post.

As someone that types BBcode without even thinking, I hate those kinds of editors.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Technology Section is messed up #10
(11-26-2015, 02:31 PM)Oni Wrote: I should warn you.

Go ahead.
[Image: 9JVyFsC.png]
Sig by @Symadox

XMPP: Mi5@DukGo.com