Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 9,098
Threads: 584
RE: Your Favorite TV Series 07-19-2015, 08:09 PM
#21
I like a lot of shows so I'll just mention the ones I've most recently watched.
Dexter is awesome and very addictive.
I've missed some episodes of Humans but have really enjoyed it.
β’
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 4,529
Threads: 581
RE: Your Favorite TV Series 10-16-2015, 12:27 AM
#22
South Park or Impractial Jokers
Both hilarious
Whoop Whoop?
β’
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 27
Threads: 3
RE: Your Favorite TV Series 11-06-2015, 04:12 AM
#23
I'd have to say Psych. It was a hilarious show. In terms of cartoons, definitely Gravity Falls.
β’
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 71
Threads: 3
RE: Your Favorite TV Series 11-06-2015, 04:57 AM
#24
Dexter was and is my all-time favorite television series.
β’
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 9
Threads: 1
RE: Your Favorite TV Series 11-06-2015, 09:12 AM
#25
everyone loves raymond is my fav
β’
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,844
Threads: 79
RE: Your Favorite TV Series 11-06-2015, 06:52 PM
#26
My favorite series is Tokyo Ghouls.
![[Image: 8536321abf.jpg]](http://puu.sh/kt29S/8536321abf.jpg)
Me and Lux are the realest users here.
[STAFF DETERMINED SIGNATURE AS LEWD]
JDM>USDM
β’
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 23
Threads: 0
RE: Your Favorite TV Series 11-06-2015, 07:39 PM
#27
I'm currently watching the Fringe. I watched humans before, which was really good series.
β’