RE: Anyone have anime figures? 11-02-2015, 01:51 PM
#11
(11-02-2015, 08:35 AM)Oni Wrote: Ehem, @Skullmeat.
HELL NO. You know what these things cost? Why would I ruin them when they are around $150 each?
| Anyone have anime figures? filter_list | |
(11-02-2015, 08:35 AM)Oni Wrote: Ehem, @Skullmeat.
(11-02-2015, 01:51 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: HELL NO. You know what these things cost? Why would I ruin them when they are around $150 each?
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
Me and Lux are the realest users here.(11-02-2015, 10:30 PM)ねこまっしぐら Wrote: I just got this anime figure. It's actually a sticker but that's pretty close enough. I'm currently going for a itasha car build so this is good.
(11-02-2015, 09:14 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ew no. Thats what hentai is for.
(11-02-2015, 10:30 PM)ねこまっしぐら Wrote: I just got this anime figure. It's actually a sticker but that's pretty close enough. I'm currently going for a itasha car build so this is good.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
![[Image: miNuqGq.png]](https://i.imgur.com/miNuqGq.png)
Me and Lux are the realest users here.