Login Register






Demote Eclipse filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Demote Eclipse #11
(10-28-2015, 11:28 PM)Lux Wrote: The same could be said for you.

Just because you don't see anything does not mean anything is not going on
[Image: 9JVyFsC.png]
Sig by @Symadox

XMPP: Mi5@DukGo.com

[+] 1 user Likes Megan's post

RE: Demote Eclipse #12
(10-28-2015, 11:28 PM)Lux Wrote: The same could be said for you.

You have no idea how much time Oni puts into this site. Trust me, it's a lot. Sometimes I don't get to talk to him for some time because he is working on SL.

Don't be a bitch, son. Tongue
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]


RE: Demote Eclipse #13
https://sinister.li/Thread-I-quit

/thread


RE: Demote Eclipse #14
I'm closing this thread. I don't believe he deserved a demotion, but he has chosen to step down. There's a lot of discontent and disrespect going around, so I'd much rather focus on improving that.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)