Login Register






What do you guys wanna be in the future. filter_list
Author
Message
What do you guys wanna be in the future. #1
I hope to be a famous gamer sad I know but well it's good money from sponsors and that.

Reply

RE: What do you guys wanna be in the future. #2
I want to be a pornstar. Givin' bitches the dick and shit. Nawimsayin?

Reply

RE: What do you guys wanna be in the future. #3
Do I know you? I'm sure I know you from another forum.

Reply

RE: What do you guys wanna be in the future. #4
(02-20-2013, 04:02 AM)TheRealGamerAnthony Wrote: Do I know you? I'm sure I know you from another forum.

I'm on a couple forums. HF/FK are the two main ones.

Reply

RE: What do you guys wanna be in the future. #5
It's too late for me, What I am now is what I will always be.

Reply

RE: What do you guys wanna be in the future. #6
Plan on doing something with computers. Most likely a Graphic Designer, Web Designer, or Software Engineer.
Here to help! - Need anything, pm me.
I can also make graphics for anyone, pm me.
Call me Uncle Spire.

Reply

RE: What do you guys wanna be in the future. #7
(02-20-2013, 04:11 AM)Mr. Spire Wrote: Plan on doing something with computers. Most likely a Graphic Designer, Web Designer, or Software Engineer.

If I were to give a non sarcastic answer this is probably what I would also choose. I enjoy stuff like that.

Reply

RE: What do you guys wanna be in the future. #8
Well I'm going into the Air Force, but I wanna be a state trooper.
Dont like me? Oh well, go play in traffic.

[Image: rF8dlHs.png]

Reply

RE: What do you guys wanna be in the future. #9
Plan of being a software designer in future.
[Image: JchOGM.png]

Reply

RE: What do you guys wanna be in the future. #10
My dream job is to play for Tottenham Hotspur but realistically I want to do something with computers.

Reply