Login Register






UCC shooting! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: UCC shooting! #21
(10-08-2015, 08:32 AM)Oni Wrote: It's unrealistic to think the government will be able to regulate every single object or substance that it deems dangerous. You might trust it to, but I do not. I'd argue that if there's a mass murderer like Breivik, people are better off armed. Norway's incident also proves that regulations don't prevent incidents. Firearms are expensive and ownership of them is defined as an actual right in our constitution.

That's true but we should still implore them to do so.
[Image: 9JVyFsC.png]
Sig by @Symadox

XMPP: Mi5@DukGo.com

Reply

RE: UCC shooting! #22
(10-08-2015, 08:32 AM)Oni Wrote: I know Wikipedia isn't the most reliable source, but:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

Read about the preparations. A regular sane person does not just lose it and make plans this elaborate. Like with any mass killing, this guy was sick in the head and everything was premeditated. I suppose we should ban fertilizer as well.

Wow, that was a really complex plan.

I found this interesting:
Wikipedia Wrote:Breivik's manifesto says that he made use of the video game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 as a training aid while using World of Warcraft as a cover for his extended period of isolation

Reply