Login Register






Blonde in a Snow Storm filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Blonde in a Snow Storm #11
(10-01-2015, 05:15 PM)OversouL Wrote: I don't get it. XD What's with blondes anyway?

Found the blonde.
[Image: 9JVyFsC.png]
Sig by @Symadox

XMPP: Mi5@DukGo.com

Reply

RE: Blonde in a Snow Storm #12
(10-02-2015, 07:40 AM)Oni Wrote: It's a blonde joke. Were you expecting something more? Tongue

Is that a joke too? Cause I giggled a bit, and I'm not sure why. XD
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: Blonde in a Snow Storm #13
(10-01-2015, 10:55 PM)Fire Wrote: Blondes do, do dumb shit sometimes. I remember when I was younger and I had a blonde streak in my hair I literally did some stupid shit.

Lmao, the power is real...

Reply

RE: Blonde in a Snow Storm #14
(10-02-2015, 11:48 AM)Cherry Wrote: Found the blonde.

LMFAO that was cold

Thanks for the laugh.

[+] 1 user Likes Earth's post
Reply