Login Register






Blonde in a Snow Storm filter_list
Author
Message
Blonde in a Snow Storm #1
Seen this story on FB, its pretty hilarious.

A blonde driving a car became lost in a snowstorm. She didn't panic however, because she remembered what her dad had once told her.
"If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it." Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by,
and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes. Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what
she was doing. And she explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow. The driver nodded and said,
"Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, do you want to follow me over to Best Buy now?"

[+] 2 users Like Earth's post
Reply

RE: Blonde in a Snow Storm #2
Is the joke here about her just going in circles in the parking lot or I'm missing it? Stressed
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: Blonde in a Snow Storm #3
(10-01-2015, 02:39 PM)OversouL Wrote: Is the joke here about her just going in circles in the parking lot or I'm missing it? Stressed

Yup, I think thats the joke. She was so "blonde" that she didn't notice she was walking around "in circles" in the same parking lot. I find it funny, but not the full-blown lol funny.

Thanks for the joke @Fire! BiggrinSleepy2

Reply

RE: Blonde in a Snow Storm #4
(10-01-2015, 03:52 PM)m0dem Wrote: Yup, I think thats the joke. She was so "blonde" that she didn't notice she was walking around "in circles" in the same parking lot. I find it funny, but not the full-blown lol funny.

Thanks for the joke @Fire! BiggrinSleepy2

I don't get it. XD What's with blondes anyway?
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: Blonde in a Snow Storm #5
(10-01-2015, 05:15 PM)OversouL Wrote: I don't get it. XD What's with blondes anyway?

Some people refer to blondes as unintelligent species (I don't know why but I get the joke).

Reply

RE: Blonde in a Snow Storm #6
(10-01-2015, 05:19 PM)DarkKnight Wrote: Some people refer to blondes as unintelligent species (I don't know why but I get the joke).

Blondes do, do dumb shit sometimes. I remember when I was younger and I had a blonde streak in my hair I literally did some stupid shit.

Reply

RE: Blonde in a Snow Storm #7
hahaha. im sure that isn't the only plow he said he drove






------------------------.sql

lil bobby tbls bitch!

Reply

RE: Blonde in a Snow Storm #8
Fantastic, people and their sense of direction Tongue

(10-01-2015, 10:55 PM)Fire Wrote: I had a blonde streak in my hair I literally did some stupid shit.

Maybe that had nothing to do with the hair Wink
[Image: R5aCcWV.png]

Reply

RE: Blonde in a Snow Storm #9
(10-02-2015, 06:55 AM)Cressi Wrote: Fantastic, people and their sense of direction Tongue


Maybe that had nothing to do with the hair Wink

Sad that's mean.

You hurt my feelings ;( Why you so mean Cressi, I though you loved me.

[+] 1 user Likes Earth's post
Reply

RE: Blonde in a Snow Storm #10
(10-01-2015, 02:39 PM)OversouL Wrote: Is the joke here about her just going in circles in the parking lot or I'm missing it? Stressed

It's a blonde joke. Were you expecting something more? Tongue
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply