Login Register






databases filter_list
Author
Message
RE: databases #11
(09-15-2015, 09:14 PM)dotcppfile Wrote: Come at meh brah, I am undoxable! Untraceable! I use 3 vps even 4 sometimes because am a MADMAN!

bro do u even incognito?

Reply

databases #12
(09-15-2015, 09:38 PM)Eclipse Wrote: bro do u even incognito?

I coded my own vb.net secure browser mate because am a paranoid son of a bitch

[+] 1 user Likes dotcppfile's post
Reply

RE: databases #13
(09-15-2015, 09:57 PM)dotcppfile Wrote: I coded my own vb.net secure browser mate because am a paranoid son of a bitch

damn son

ill create a gui using vb.net to track down your ip feggot

[+] 2 users Like Eclipse's post
Reply

RE: databases #14
(09-15-2015, 09:06 PM)The Protagonist Wrote: You must be Skinfosec.
Weren't you raided?

and that is who?
PM me if you want to talk.

Also for those who sent me PM, will reply shortly.

(09-15-2015, 09:26 PM)warstrike Wrote: he''s dumb fucker... dont mind him
http://news.softpedia.com/news/16-Year-O...1631.shtml
[Image: nBQ5cbr.png]

lmfao wait what? that's me? *facepalms*

That's not even me. lmfao. neat article though, dumb crimes though.

I read the part about "he made a deal" in that screenshot in a post on (whatever) website that is, and I laugh because if you read 2015 articles on it, it's currently in court, with the accused "swatter" pleading not guilty to all counts...
http://www.ottawasun.com/2015/06/16/alle...lice-crown

if someone cut a deal, logic is they'd plead guilty, and get a lesser sentence right?
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2015, 11:37 PM by FireStorm.)

Reply

RE: databases #15
Oh I just assumed cos he leaked nchla.org.zip queensu.ca.zip eattomeet_50percent.zip policegovbd.zip....
so you're just reposting his stuff? Nice....

Reply

RE: databases #16
(09-16-2015, 09:47 PM)The Protagonist Wrote: Oh I just assumed cos he leaked nchla.org.zip queensu.ca.zip eattomeet_50percent.zip policegovbd.zip....
so you're just reposting his stuff? Nice....

pretty much, they were given to me as private databases by a friend, who said he got them from a friend, the queensu however is an updated database, dumped two more sections of it and got root credentials on the server - as the original queensu wasn't a complete dump it was only 25% partial.

Reply