Login Register






Slim Jesus - Drill Time filter_list
Author
Message
Slim Jesus - Drill Time #1
This thread isn't ranting about him. I couldn't give a bigger shit about his musical talent or how he managed to pay some black teens to flex with him.


Reply

RE: Slim Jesus - Drill Time #2
You're a fuck baby.. You baby fuck.

[Image: U5aPRN0.jpg]

Reply

RE: Slim Jesus - Drill Time #3
Are you sure it's not a parody? Stressed

Reply

RE: Slim Jesus - Drill Time #4
I seriously can't take this serious.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  πŸ¬Β πŸŽ€

Reply

RE: Slim Jesus - Drill Time #5
I don't like this song (and the music video), but thanks for the share.

Reply

RE: Slim Jesus - Drill Time #6
(09-12-2015, 10:32 PM)Coca. Wrote: I don't like this song (and the music video), but thanks for the share.

I don't either. I just wanted to show the uninformed.

Reply

RE: Slim Jesus - Drill Time #7
(09-12-2015, 01:59 PM)Kekko Wrote: Are you sure it's not a parody? Stressed

I'm pretty sure it's a parody.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Slim Jesus - Drill Time #8
(09-13-2015, 05:12 AM)Oni Wrote: I'm pretty sure it's a parody.

Thank god, I'd be scarred for life otherwise.

Reply

RE: Slim Jesus - Drill Time #9
(09-13-2015, 11:10 AM)Kekko Wrote: Thank god, I'd be scarred for life otherwise.

Same with me.

In my views, It's pretty much terrible.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Slim Jesus - Drill Time #10
THIS SHIT BANGS YALL NIGGAS SLEEPIN HES THE NEXT CHIEF KEEF KING SOSA AKA GBE GOD

[+] 1 user Likes Dyme's post
Reply