RE: Double-width Awards 09-09-2015, 03:20 PM
#11
| Double-width Awards filter_list | |
RE: Double-width Awards 09-09-2015, 07:47 PM
#13
(09-08-2015, 11:23 PM)Jare Wrote: What if you get the bed award twice? Will it turn into the bunkbed award.
Best post on forum 2015.
OT: I agree with this idea, provided I can make an award.
telegram: @satan_sl
RE: Double-width Awards 09-10-2015, 05:24 AM
#15
(09-08-2015, 09:54 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: Totally doesn't look out of place at all.
(09-09-2015, 08:00 PM)Saikou Wrote: no, that would look fucking retarded
Double-Width awards would look incredibly stupid and if you do it you're really gasy.
Proud Member of the BPSG.
![[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]](http://i.imgur.com/5qK1iJK.png)
I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.
RE: Double-width Awards 09-10-2015, 12:20 PM
#16
In my views, I believe the Award Requests subforum Is an excellent Idea.
Of course, members will need to justify why they're warranted for a given award.
Of course, members will need to justify why they're warranted for a given award.
RE: Double-width Awards 09-10-2015, 08:38 PM
#17
I think the reward requests section would go down very well.
In regards to double width I'd like to see evidence of how it would blend with the rest of the awards on members posts. At the moment it looks awkward but it could be worked on so I am still open to the idea!
In regards to double width I'd like to see evidence of how it would blend with the rest of the awards on members posts. At the moment it looks awkward but it could be worked on so I am still open to the idea!
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
RE: Double-width Awards 09-10-2015, 08:40 PM
#18
(09-08-2015, 09:48 PM)Oni Wrote: Optimally, they should be harder to obtain.
As if regular awards aren't hard enough to obtain :p
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain
RE: Double-width Awards 09-10-2015, 11:47 PM
#19
In my opinion, I do not agree with this idea. I think that there should only be single-width awards because double-width ones kind of sound (and look) ridiculous, no offense.
RE: Double-width Awards 09-12-2015, 04:52 AM
#20
(09-10-2015, 08:40 PM)Adorapuff Wrote: As if regular awards aren't hard enough to obtain :p
Says the one with 13
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.











![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)





















![[Image: lO8j80T.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/lO8j80T.gif)


![[Image: 7Q95l8o.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/7Q95l8o.jpg)















