Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,151
Threads: 2,067
Fighting Scenes 09-07-2015, 04:28 PM
#1
This thread is for fighting scenes.
Here's two from Cowboy Bebop:
One from Black Lagoon:
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 284
Threads: 24
RE: Fighting Scenes 09-07-2015, 04:31 PM
#2
You should check this out. I was watching this the other day.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 9,098
Threads: 584
RE: Fighting Scenes 09-07-2015, 06:17 PM
#3
I usually like fighting scenes, but when I first got into anime, watching Bleach fightings scenes was a bit shit. They'd do massive sword blows a few times, have their life-story for half an episode and do a couple more blows. Some fights would last 2-3 episodes. It. Dragged.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 3,037
Threads: 177
RE: Fighting Scenes 09-07-2015, 10:58 PM
#8
There should also have a spoiler tag somewhere in the title, because this will more than likely spoil a series or two for someone.
•