Login Register






Fighting Scenes filter_list
Author
Message
Fighting Scenes #1
This thread is for fighting scenes.

Here's two from Cowboy Bebop:



One from Black Lagoon:
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Fighting Scenes #2
You should check this out. I was watching this the other day.

Reply

RE: Fighting Scenes #3
I usually like fighting scenes, but when I first got into anime, watching Bleach fightings scenes was a bit shit. They'd do massive sword blows a few times, have their life-story for half an episode and do a couple more blows. Some fights would last 2-3 episodes. It. Dragged.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Fighting Scenes #4
(09-07-2015, 04:31 PM)DarkKnight Wrote: You should check this out. I was watching this the other day.
-snip-

This is the Anime and Manga section. Stressed



Kill la Kill has some of my all time favorite fights, and this one is one of the better ones.

Reply

RE: Fighting Scenes #5
(09-07-2015, 10:07 PM)Tarew Wrote: This is the Anime and Manga section. Stressed
Oni has already stated this fact.

Reply

RE: Fighting Scenes #6
(09-07-2015, 10:22 PM)DarkKnight Wrote: Oni has already stated this fact.

Err, well you did post a non-anime fighting scene in the anime section.

Reply

RE: Fighting Scenes #7
(09-07-2015, 10:24 PM)Eclipse Wrote: Err, well you did post a non-anime fighting scene in the anime section.

Take it up with Oni if u want as I already have.

Reply

RE: Fighting Scenes #8
There should also have a spoiler tag somewhere in the title, because this will more than likely spoil a series or two for someone.

Reply

RE: Fighting Scenes #9
(09-07-2015, 10:58 PM)Tarew Wrote: There should also have a spoiler tag somewhere in the title, because this will more than likely spoil a series or two for someone.

I agree with this! Simple solution as well!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Fighting Scenes #10
(09-07-2015, 06:17 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I usually like fighting scenes, but when I first got into anime, watching Bleach fightings scenes was a bit shit. They'd do massive sword blows a few times, have their life-story for half an episode and do a couple more blows. Some fights would last 2-3 episodes. It. Dragged.

(09-07-2015, 10:07 PM)Tarew Wrote: This is the Anime and Manga section. Stressed

-Snip-

Kill la Kill has some of my all time favorite fights, and this one is one of the better ones.

Ha!

I've seen all 366 episodes of Bleach and all 4 of the movies.

Best Anime I've seen aside from DragonBallZ and few others I'm too lazy to make mention.

Reply