Login Register






If you could be anyone who would you be? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: If you could be anyone who would you be? #11
Either Dave Grohl (because he's awesome)
[Image: 05ac7f39f7323ed38ecab7f79a10adad.jpg]
Soren Bjerg (because TSM is life and I main mid)
[Image: 9W92gCh.png]
or
Chitoge (who I already embody with irl attitude and username on here)
[Image: readImage?iid=33564605]

Spoiler:
(08-28-2015, 03:30 PM)blackhatcat Wrote: You are a disgusting degenerate, wanting to look like a cartoon character? I would cringe in horror if I was met with a visage of some pedo/beastiality creature. You probably have these all over your room and computer too right? I can only imagine how awkward it must be if you showed up to work displaying a wallpaper as a means of reflection of mental illnesses and sexual deviances that plague you.

You may have a circlejerk going on here but outside this isolated cesspool of degeneracy, there is very little compassion and understanding for this display of immorality.

Shh. You. Shuddup.
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: If you could be anyone who would you be? #12
(08-28-2015, 03:30 PM)blackhatcat Wrote: You are a disgusting degenerate, wanting to look like a cartoon character? I would cringe in horror if I was met with a visage of some pedo/beastiality creature. You probably have these all over your room and computer too right? I can only imagine how awkward it must be if you showed up to work displaying a wallpaper as a means of reflection of mental illnesses and sexual deviances that plague you.

You may have a circlejerk going on here but outside this isolated cesspool of degeneracy, there is very little compassion and understanding for this display of immorality.

On a totally off topic I think on a live stream I did for SL my room was visible without me noticing my webcam was on. It's pretty blank Biggrin

Reply

RE: If you could be anyone who would you be? #13
Me but a better me.

Simple.

Reply

RE: If you could be anyone who would you be? #14
Jenson Button.
He's my favourite F1 driver and I've always wanted to be an F1 driver, so easy choice.
Proud Member of the BPSG.
[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]

I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.

[+] 1 user Likes Uzinero's post
Reply

RE: If you could be anyone who would you be? #15
I would be Eclipse, Most reps! Wink

Reply