RE: Play GTA V w/ Me! 07-25-2015, 04:24 AM
#21
Working on the Series A setup jobs.
| Play GTA V w/ Me! filter_list | |
(07-25-2015, 04:24 AM)Oni Wrote: Working on the Series A setup jobs.

(07-25-2015, 05:32 AM)Fire Wrote: My game is on the edge of breaking
I put it in my system and I noticed a crack on the disk, so far it still works but I am afraid that the disk rotating from being played will eventually cause it to crack up to the point where game data is stored and cause it to no longer work. Its literally no further then the size of an ant head from hitting it.
(07-27-2015, 02:21 AM)Oni Wrote: When I was at @Jiggly's, someone kept shutting my PS4. Files were corrupted and I had reinstall.
(07-27-2015, 04:06 AM)Alex Wrote: I just bought ps plus again. Pm if you are down to play
(09-01-2015, 12:57 AM)Bitcoin Wrote: Skipped past most replies; you're playing on PS4 right? Hit me up. PSN: zpiffu I often play COD but willing to play GTA 5 for fun. I'll probably play GTA once a day until school opens and then just sweat at AW until BO3 comes out and sweat at that.
(09-01-2015, 02:42 AM)Bitcoin Wrote: zpiffu, will just PM, can we play tomorrow morning GMT time? Preferably between 9AM-3PM since my clan has school starting tomorrow/today(since it's 2:42am) and I don't for a whole week extra(I think).