Login Register






Classes filter_list
Author
Message
Classes #1
Anybody else a full time student? Classes started for me a couple days ago. Haven't been as active, unfortunately.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Classes #2
Naa, I'm from the UK and for us we start classes on the second of september.

Reply

RE: Classes #3
I'm going to be starting my A-Levels in a week, so I may be less active after that. Or not. Tongue

Reply

RE: Classes #4
I start in about 3 weeks, but my schedule is pretty cushy.

[Image: vlapFex.png]
[Image: CDUAq9d.png]

Reply

RE: Classes #5
(08-26-2015, 05:15 PM)Shebang Wrote: I start in about 3 weeks, but my schedule is pretty cushy.

[Image: vlapFex.png]

I get Fridays off. Of course, that means I'm in class more on other days.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Classes #6
(08-26-2015, 05:20 PM)Oni Wrote: I get Fridays off. Of course, that means I'm in class more on other days.

To be fair, I only have 3 classes instead of a normal course load of 5 Tongue Fridays off would be nice though.
[Image: CDUAq9d.png]

Reply

RE: Classes #7
I got expelled from three different schools, for a series of different events that i caused, mostly for fucking with grades, nonetheless i do not go to school anymore at all.

Reply

RE: Classes #8
Looking at full-time classes this semester as well, hopefully next year will look a bit less hectic Tongue
[Image: R5aCcWV.png]

Reply

RE: Classes #9
Nope. I have finished all classes, but this means I am working full time but at least I can still browse SL.
someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.

Reply

RE: Classes #10
Going back to school in a week and a half, first day of high school (Grade 10 is high school here) so I'm looking forward to moving up.

Reply