RE: What are you listening to? V3 08-24-2015, 05:49 PM
#11
| What are you listening to? V3 filter_list | |
RE: What are you listening to? V3 08-24-2015, 07:43 PM
#12
(08-24-2015, 03:04 PM)Lux Wrote: Oh, I see... Stealing my thread series... Well...
N-No.. I wasn't trying to.
Was just a little slow last thread.. and I hoped a new thread would make up for it.
Shorry.. ; m ;
![[Image: tenor.gif]](https://media.tenor.com/images/40e171e6954998e4c640c1a106cd238c/tenor.gif)
🍫 🍬 🎀
RE: What are you listening to? V3 08-25-2015, 08:50 PM
#13
someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
RE: What are you listening to? V3 08-25-2015, 09:33 PM
#14
(08-22-2015, 08:46 AM)eclipse Wrote: @luxy won't be happy.
Listen to it everyday! Bet DarKnight would love this!
BTW the song I'm listening to is : Braken - To the stars
/*Spyder*\
RE: What are you listening to? V3 08-26-2015, 06:55 PM
#17
(08-26-2015, 02:25 PM)Shebang Wrote:
You could say I like Pierce the Veil..
I used to listen to them a lot, the same with similar bands but not so much anymore.
someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
RE: What are you listening to? V3 08-26-2015, 07:34 PM
#18
I'd link a video but I'm currently listening to the new Dr. Dre album, Compton. I've been listening to it quite a bit over the past few days since I downloaded it. Honestly it is fairly good, I didn't expect too much but it turned out very good.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)























![[Image: CDUAq9d.png]](http://i.imgur.com/CDUAq9d.png)






