Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 5
Threads: 1
NEG REP ME!!! 08-25-2015, 09:17 PM
#1
Hey guys,
Meg Rep Me, Let's See Your Hate, Let's See how low I can get!
/*Spyder*\
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 3,037
Threads: 177
RE: NEG REP ME!!! 08-25-2015, 09:26 PM
#2
Stop acting like a down syndrome child who didn't get a cookie.
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 196
Threads: 9
RE: NEG REP ME!!! 08-25-2015, 09:39 PM
#3
Not sure why is everyone neg repping him in the first place? sounds like HF, deal with it kids.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 143
Threads: 10
RE: NEG REP ME!!! 08-25-2015, 11:11 PM
#5
I don't see why some members do it. It's only reputation, if you cared you would just be HQ and it will go up in no time.
someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,175
Threads: 47
RE: NEG REP ME!!! 08-25-2015, 11:11 PM
#6
Can we delete these threads and ban the member please?
The following 1 user Likes Nil's post:1 user Likes Nil's post
• Exkr
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 2,357
Threads: 235
RE: NEG REP ME!!! 08-26-2015, 12:16 AM
#8
SOMEONE IS SALTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,258
Threads: 268
RE: NEG REP ME!!! 08-26-2015, 12:23 AM
#9
Don't be such a kid, accept your reputation. You probably deserve it, and if I didn't have better judgement I would neg you too. If it's such an issue then leave, or turn it around.
•