Login Register






Favourite coding language? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Favourite coding language? #11
When it comes to hobby programming, Python.

Otherwise, my work involves ASP.NET and C#.
[Image: CDUAq9d.png]

Reply

RE: Favourite coding language? #12
JavaScript is life. I love it.

Reply

RE: Favourite coding language? #13
I would probably have to say that my favourite is PHP. Don't ask me why, I just like it. I have tried other languages but I always go back to PHP.
someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.

[+] 1 user Likes Exkr's post
Reply

RE: Favourite coding language? #14
C to be honest, but i find bash to be something that i find myself using a lot.

Reply

RE: Favourite coding language? #15
I like Ruby and Lua the most. I've been learning C & C++ and I can tell I am going to love them once I wrap my head around it some more.

Reply

RE: Favourite coding language? #16
It'd either be PHP or C++.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Favourite coding language? #17
Python is my most favourite and used programming language. I like PHP but it is useless and horrible for socket servers; it's horrendous to see many people use it.

Reply

RE: Favourite coding language? #18
(08-25-2015, 01:17 AM)Bitcoin Wrote: Python is my most favourite and used programming language. I like PHP but it is useless and horrible for socket servers; it's horrendous to see many people use it.

Web sockets you say?

NodeJS + Socket.IO!

Reply

RE: Favourite coding language? #19
I forgot to include bash on my fav list. Very useful.

Reply

RE: Favourite coding language? #20
My favorites:
  1. Ruby
  2. Python
  3. JavaScript
  4. PHP (learning)
  5. Java (learning)
  6. HTML (but only when I get to fuck around with webkit)
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

[+] 1 user Likes Inori's post
Reply