Login Register






I joined this form to be different from HF... filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I joined this form to be different from HF... #11
@Oni link please to rules

Reply

RE: I joined this form to be different from HF... #12
(08-24-2015, 03:24 PM)SimPlaysGames Wrote: @Oni link please to rules

https://sinister.li/misc.php?action=help&hid=8

Were you not able to find them?
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: I joined this form to be different from HF... #13
(08-24-2015, 03:29 PM)Oni Wrote: https://sinister.li/misc.php?action=help&hid=8

Were you not able to find them?

Lazy and thank Tongue Where does it say you aren't allowed to do it i don't see it... @Oni

Reply

RE: I joined this form to be different from HF... #14
(08-24-2015, 12:22 PM)rod Wrote: I was trying to keep them HQ but there isnt much recent content, so i instantly get in shit for "grave digging threads"

I need 25 posts to view half the forum sections

Maybe you just chill out, post at a slow speed making sure your posts are high quality and then get access, instead of rushing to get 25 posts asap and looking like a low quality tool.

[+] 1 user Likes Nyx's post
Reply

RE: I joined this form to be different from HF... #15
(08-24-2015, 07:27 PM)Tarew Wrote: Maybe you just chill out, post at a slow speed making sure your posts are high quality and then get access, instead of rushing to get 25 posts asap and looking like a low quality tool.

I literally couldn't have said it better myself.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  πŸ¬Β πŸŽ€

[+] 1 user Likes Customer's post
Reply