Login Register






I joined this form to be different from HF... filter_list
Author
Message
I joined this form to be different from HF... #1
So i joined this forum because it seemed like a nice community without the whole "if you more have green internet points im better than" thing but it seems not, over night iv goine to -19 rep just for trying to get to 25 post count so i can actually do anything on this forum!

Ffs

Shoutout to eclipse he's been a nice guy on here

Good bye yall Smile


And fuck this guy bring gay into it lol?....

[Image: a63faa1cb5.png]

Reply

RE: I joined this form to be different from HF... #2
(08-24-2015, 11:55 AM)rod Wrote: trying to get to 25 post count so i can actually do anything on this forum!

There's a couple of negative reps pertaining to "LQ poster".

Perhaps It's the nature of your posts to reach the 25 post count, that's the Issue. I don't know the facts behind what you have/haven't done to receive such negativity. From an Impartial and unbiased perspective, I'm merely pointing out what I see.
Edit: Typo.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: I joined this form to be different from HF... #3
(08-24-2015, 12:05 PM)mothered Wrote: There's a couple of negative reps pertaining to "LQ poster".

Perhaps It's the nature of your posts to reach the 25 post count, that's the Issue. I don't know the facts behind what you have/haven't done to receive such negativity. From an Impartial and unbiased perspective, I'm merely pointing out what I see.
Edit: Typo.

I was trying to keep them HQ but there isnt much recent content, so i instantly get in shit for "grave digging threads"

I need 25 posts to view half the forum sections

Reply

RE: I joined this form to be different from HF... #4
You shouldn't post on old threads. Participate in discussions in newer threads actively. Patience is a virtue.

[+] 1 user Likes Rye123's post
Reply

RE: I joined this form to be different from HF... #5
(08-24-2015, 12:22 PM)rod Wrote: I was trying to keep them HQ but there isnt much recent content, so i instantly get in shit for "grave digging threads"

I need 25 posts to view half the forum sections

Plenty of recent threads, there's at least five made a day. You can also make your own that aren't shitposts. And you can not be a dick to people just cos your ego gets hurt, then expect everyone to not shit on you

I don't think forums are your thing, maybe try blogging.
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply

RE: I joined this form to be different from HF... #6
This forums isnt for me sorry for shit posting everyone, you wont see me here again

thanks

Reply

RE: I joined this form to be different from HF... #7
(08-24-2015, 12:52 PM)rod Wrote: This forums isnt for me sorry for shit posting everyone, you wont see me here again

thanks

That is a lot of negs, I'm not exactly sure what you did and i'm to lazy to look but if you're going to stay i would suggest you stop doing what you're doing lol.

Reply

RE: I joined this form to be different from HF... #8
SSL im not staying, everyone is way above my level here i don't fit in haha, ill go else where it was nice meeting some of you Smile

Reply

RE: I joined this form to be different from HF... #9
@rod i am not way above your level, you might actually be better then me, but because you are being mean and just posing LQ posts and gravedigging you get hated. Just try to do the of what you have. And try to become friends with the people on the forum instead of giving 0 shits about them. A good way to start with that is too give a sincere personal msg to everyone that you have offended (have given you negative). And maybe try to learn some coding so you can be more active in posts about scripts and such. And if you are stuck at something just ask the forum.
As i said before Codecademy.com could be a good site to start with.

Reply

RE: I joined this form to be different from HF... #10
I'm not entirely sure what you did, as I've been asleep. A few of the people that left reputation actually broke the rules. Reputation isn't allowed to be disrespectful in nature. I have removed the rulebreaking reputations. Gravedigging is against the rules, although I didn't witness any of it.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply