Login Register




Poll: Want a shoutbox?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.00%
6 40.00%
No
60.00%
9 60.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Shoutbox maybe? filter_list
Author
Message
Shoutbox maybe? #1
Hello Sl, i was just thinking it'd be cool to have a shoutbox to speak to others that are in it.

Like would you rather just comment on stuff for a conversation or would you like to have them instant messages back?

It'd be cool!

Think about it @Oni


RE: Shoutbox maybe? #2
(08-22-2015, 07:41 PM)e.n.z.u Wrote: Hello Sl, i was just thinking it'd be cool to have a shoutbox to speak to others that are in it.

Like would you rather just comment on stuff for a conversation or would you like to have them instant messages back?

It'd be cool!

Think about it @Oni

I believe we have a skype chat group for this. PM your skype name and I'll add u.

https://sinister.li/Thread-Official-...ight=skype
[Image: master645.png]

β€œLife before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.” ― The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson


RE: Shoutbox maybe? #3
What about the other people that don't use it? o.o


RE: Shoutbox maybe? #4
While i like the idea of a shoutbox, shoutbox's come with a lot of potential security risks and unnec hazards, if someone is actually willing to put time and effort into making sure everything with the shoutbox is secure then i would love to have it, supporting the idea.


RE: Shoutbox maybe? #5
I have been thinking of running an IRC server for SL...It's along the same lines, what would you think of that?


RE: Shoutbox maybe? #6
(08-22-2015, 08:02 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote: I have been thinking of running an IRC server for SL...It's along the same lines, what would you think of that?

I remember there used to be an SL channel hosted on rizon. (I think, it might've been hosted elsewhere, I don't remember too well honestly)
I was more or less always on it, and I'd love for another one to be up.
Where would it be hosted?


RE: Shoutbox maybe? #7
Anything other than a skype chat would be good, i dislike the idea of giving out your skype.


RE: Shoutbox maybe? #8
(08-22-2015, 08:02 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote: I have been thinking of running an IRC server for SL...It's along the same lines, what would you think of that?

(08-22-2015, 08:39 PM)lola Wrote: I remember there used to be an SL channel hosted on rizon. (I think, it might've been hosted elsewhere, I don't remember too well honestly)
I was more or less always on it, and I'd love for another one to be up.
Where would it be hosted?

(08-22-2015, 09:40 PM)e.n.z.u Wrote: Anything other than a skype chat would be good, i dislike the idea of giving out your skype.

Maybe we can give IRC another shot sometime soon.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Shoutbox maybe? #9
(08-22-2015, 09:42 PM)Oni Wrote: Maybe we can give IRC another shot sometime soon.

Well that seems good, i'll be up for it! Just find someone that knows what they're doing to set it up. ;p


RE: Shoutbox maybe? #10
(08-22-2015, 09:42 PM)Oni Wrote: Maybe we can give IRC another shot sometime soon.

Never gonna work.