Login Register






I'm bored filter_list
Author
Message
I'm bored #1
What is a good anime I have watched.

Anime I have watched
SAO
Kill la kill
Akame gah kill
Hunter X Hunter
The one with the guy with the eye that makes people do what he wants forgot the name. I think its @Master sig
kurokos basketball

Looking for similar anime Biggrin

Reply

RE: I'm bored #2
(08-18-2015, 03:27 AM)Alex Wrote: SAO

You know what we call people like you?
Spoiler:
FAGGOTS


Spoiler:
[Image: 1vYCCVX.jpg]
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply

RE: I'm bored #3
I'd recommend reading Gangsta. But the anime is pretty good too.

Reply

RE: I'm bored #4
(08-18-2015, 03:46 AM)Stocking Wrote: You know what we call people like you?
Spoiler:
FAGGOTS


Spoiler:
[Image: 1vYCCVX.jpg]

Franku with THE ROAST OUTTA NOWHERE.

Reply

RE: I'm bored #5
@Alex Code Geass or something like that is the one with the eye.

Deadman Wonderland.
Psycho-Pass
Durarara!

I'll think of other ones when they come to me.
telegram: @satan_sl

[+] 1 user Likes Satan's post
Reply

RE: I'm bored #6
Right now I'm watching Michiko to Hatchin, and it's pretty good.

Log Horizon
Another
If you like ecchi, Highschool DxD

I can't come up with more right now cause im busy but ill probably update this.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  πŸ¬Β πŸŽ€

Reply

RE: I'm bored #7
Was watching Welcome to the NHK just now.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: I'm bored #8
I'll check them out tomorrow thanks for the suggestions

Reply

RE: I'm bored #9
I can't believe no one has recommended Gurren Lagann. It's from the same people that did kill la kill, so I'm sure you'll like it.

[+] 1 user Likes Dyme's post
Reply

RE: I'm bored #10
(08-18-2015, 07:29 AM)Oni Wrote: Was watching Welcome to the NHK just now.

This anime surprised me. It's actually quite dark.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply