Login Register






Gaming Discussion/Pick-up General filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Gaming Discussion/Pick-up General #11
Here a quick banner I put together in Photoshop, I used a font called Devil breeze.
[Image: Gaming.gif]
[Image: master645.png]

“Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.” ― The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

[+] 1 user Likes Master's post
Reply

RE: Gaming Discussion/Pick-up General #12
Anyone up for some TF2 turbine 24/7?

Also, updated the banner.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Gaming Discussion/Pick-up General #13
Picked up a new game called "Trove".

@MiS qt helped me out A LOT with understanding and looting and stoof.

If anyone would like to play, you know what to do.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Gaming Discussion/Pick-up General #14
I'm currently playing GW2 although I have several other games. I'm not much of a gamer as I haven't always had something I could play on. I would be interested in playing GW2 with anyone though.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Gaming Discussion/Pick-up General #15
(07-29-2015, 07:52 PM)Customer Wrote: Picked up a new game called "Trove".

@MiS qt helped me out A LOT with understanding and looting and stoof.

If anyone would like to play, you know what to do.

Trove is absolutely fun, feel free to join us if you want to try it out.
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

[+] 1 user Likes MiS's post
Reply