Login Register






I ran into this on LL filter_list
Author
Message
I ran into this on LL #1
I ran into this on Live Leak and it is pretty good to see someone care so much.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=045_1437608060

Reply

RE: I ran into this on LL #2
My lord, that one dirty blonde dog's behind was fucked up the way it was just open like that.

This is why my heart breaks for the homeless.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: I ran into this on LL #3
I got teary eyed watching it. I really love animals especially dogs and it makes me sad watching them suffer like that. That guy really rocks.
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

[+] 1 user Likes OversouL's post
Reply

RE: I ran into this on LL #4
(07-25-2015, 05:52 PM)OversouL Wrote: I got teary eyed watching it. I really love animals especially dogs and it makes me sad watching them suffer like that. That guy really rocks.

There is not many people who actually care these days. That guy should be given some sort of reward.

Reply