Login Register






Play GTA V w/ Me! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Play GTA V w/ Me! #11
(07-18-2015, 07:31 PM)Oni Wrote: Please tell me you're playing it on PC and not an Xbox One. Tongue

I hate xBox.

I been through 5 xBox 360's, My sister has been through 2 xBox Ones.

I still have the same PS3 320GB slim from the day it became available in stores. Only one time I had an issue with it is when I was living in an old trailer with no A/C the outdoor temperature was 103F and indoors was pretty damn hot and the PS3 overheated and shut down to protect itself and it worked perfectly as soon as it cooled down and never happened again.

Reply

RE: Play GTA V w/ Me! #12
Yee im on xbox what about it fuckboi lolol
I wish PC though... lately I have been thinking of reverting me alienware back to windows to play some games... maybe

Reply

RE: Play GTA V w/ Me! #13
(07-19-2015, 04:04 AM)Blunt Wrote: Yee im on xbox what about it fuckboi lolol
I wish PC though... lately I have been thinking of reverting me alienware back to windows to play some games... maybe

The main reason I would get it for PC is the LSPDFR mod.

Reply

RE: Play GTA V w/ Me! #14
(07-19-2015, 03:35 AM)Fire Wrote: I hate xBox.

I been through 5 xBox 360's, My sister has been through 2 xBox Ones.

I still have the same PS3 320GB slim from the day it became available in stores. Only one time I had an issue with it is when I was living in an old trailer with no A/C the outdoor temperature was 103F and indoors was pretty damn hot and the PS3 overheated and shut down to protect itself and it worked perfectly as soon as it cooled down and never happened again.

I never had a PS3, sadly enough. Had a PS1 and PS2. However, I had both an Xbox (original) and the 360. After I saw how Microsoft dealt with criticism over the Xbox One before release, I decided I'd rather get the PS4.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Play GTA V w/ Me! #15
If for PS4: SilentConspiracy (don't hate, random word generator when I was like 9).

I don't play very often, but I'd be down to play from time to time.

Reply

RE: Play GTA V w/ Me! #16
(07-19-2015, 04:26 AM)Tarew Wrote: If for PS4: SilentConspiracy (don't hate, random word generator when I was like 9).

I don't play very often, but I'd be down to play from time to time.

Yesyesyes. I'll add you in a bit.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Play GTA V w/ Me! #17
(07-19-2015, 04:17 AM)Oni Wrote: I never had a PS3, sadly enough. Had a PS1 and PS2. However, I had both an Xbox (original) and the 360. After I saw how Microsoft dealt with criticism over the Xbox One before release, I decided I'd rather get the PS4.

I seen a video it's a shame. Microsoft just cares about the money. Sony is in it for competition, money and quality.

We called Microsoft about a RROD on an xBox 360 Elite and they put us through a bunch of bullshit and different departments before I finally hung up. What is sad is Microsoft til this day has never fixed the RROD issue not even on there newer slim models because my brother in law had a newer model of the xBox 360 and it failed in about 4 months after he bought it brand new. And Microsoft gave him shit about it too.

The original xBox was solid as fuck I loved that system I would play Black on it all the time but the 360 was a failure I think its up near a 60% failure rate on them.

Reply

RE: Play GTA V w/ Me! #18
(07-19-2015, 05:00 AM)Fire Wrote: I seen a video it's a shame. Microsoft just cares about the money. Sony is in it for competition, money and quality.

We called Microsoft about a RROD on an xBox 360 Elite and they put us through a bunch of bullshit and different departments before I finally hung up. What is sad is Microsoft til this day has never fixed the RROD issue not even on there newer slim models because my brother in law had a newer model of the xBox 360 and it failed in about 4 months after he bought it brand new. And Microsoft gave him shit about it too.

The original xBox was solid as fuck I loved that system I would play Black on it all the time but the 360 was a failure I think its up near a 60% failure rate on them.

I think RROD was the demise of my 360. It lasted well over a year. Maybe even 2-3.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Play GTA V w/ Me! #19
I have only played the game on PC and multiplayer was boring. I don't think I'll play the game again, since I already beat story mode.

Reply

RE: Play GTA V w/ Me! #20
(07-19-2015, 12:36 PM)Oni Wrote: I think RROD was the demise of my 360. It lasted well over a year. Maybe even 2-3.

Well with the experience I had with xBox I can no longer trust it and the fact that xBox one has over a 1% failure rate only after a week of release upsets me. PS4 is still under 1% and in most cases they weren't even considered a failure all it was is a bent prong that the user could simply bend back into place in 10 seconds and boom a working PS4. xBox one's failure rates are from actual failures.

I will stick to Sony or go old-school.

Reply