Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 744
Threads: 105
Your Favorite TV Series 07-17-2015, 05:15 AM
#1
What is your favorite TV series.
My favorite is The Walking Dead but I also really like The 100.
You can include series that are no longer being filmed.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 6
Threads: 1
RE: Your Favorite TV Series 07-17-2015, 05:56 AM
#2
Game of thrones, walking dead, breaking bad and vampire diaries, it goes in order from the best to least best, I love all of these and I have so many more that I like.
i'm various, you can pm me for skype/jabber/email
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: Your Favorite TV Series 07-17-2015, 06:10 AM
#3
It came to an end In the late 90s, It was and still Is Seinfeld.
I watch reruns every now and then, and still find It quite hilarious.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 4,415
Threads: 307
RE: Your Favorite TV Series 07-17-2015, 03:06 PM
#6
Game of Thrones (books are better as always), Sense8, Mr. Robot, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Sons of Anarchy, Prison Break, Top Gear, Breaking Bad, Suits, Orange is the New Black, The Walking Dead, and some others.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 2
Threads: 1
RE: Your Favorite TV Series 07-17-2015, 06:23 PM
#7
I like Mr.Robot, based on what i watched so far,
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 4,192
Threads: 125
RE: Your Favorite TV Series 07-17-2015, 06:54 PM
#8
Orange is the new black
Breaking Bad
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Adventure Time
Sons of Anarchy (If you haven't watched it I HIGHLY suggest it)
I'm gonna start game of thrones. I started it a while back, but it got boring around the part where Khaleesi fucked that big ponytail motherfucker.
🍫 🍬 🎀
•