Login Register






Your Favorite TV Series filter_list
Author
Message
Your Favorite TV Series #1
What is your favorite TV series.

My favorite is The Walking Dead but I also really like The 100.

You can include series that are no longer being filmed.

Reply

RE: Your Favorite TV Series #2
Game of thrones, walking dead, breaking bad and vampire diaries, it goes in order from the best to least best, I love all of these and I have so many more that I like.
i'm various, you can pm me for skype/jabber/email

Reply

RE: Your Favorite TV Series #3
It came to an end In the late 90s, It was and still Is Seinfeld.

I watch reruns every now and then, and still find It quite hilarious.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Your Favorite TV Series #4
(07-17-2015, 06:10 AM)mothered Wrote: It came to an end In the late 90s, It was and still Is Seinfeld.

I watch reruns every now and then, and still find It quite hilarious.

I personally never cared for Seinfeld I would watch it when it was on TV at the time I actually was watching TV but its just not something I got into.

Reply

RE: Your Favorite TV Series #5
(07-17-2015, 06:21 AM)Fire Wrote: I personally never cared for Seinfeld I would watch it when it was on TV at the time I actually was watching TV but its just not something I got into.

To be honest, I didn't like It when It first came to air. I just couldn't get Into It.

I can't recall what happened exactly, but I somehow grew to love It. It's a show where you either like It or you don't, no In-betweens.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Your Favorite TV Series #6
Game of Thrones (books are better as always), Sense8, Mr. Robot, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Sons of Anarchy, Prison Break, Top Gear, Breaking Bad, Suits, Orange is the New Black, The Walking Dead, and some others.

Reply

RE: Your Favorite TV Series #7
I like Mr.Robot, based on what i watched so far,

Reply

RE: Your Favorite TV Series #8
Orange is the new black
Breaking Bad
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Adventure Time
Sons of Anarchy (If you haven't watched it I HIGHLY suggest it)

I'm gonna start game of thrones. I started it a while back, but it got boring around the part where Khaleesi fucked that big ponytail motherfucker.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Your Favorite TV Series #9
(07-17-2015, 06:54 PM)Customer Wrote: Orange is the new black
Breaking Bad
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Adventure Time
Sons of Anarchy (If you haven't watched it I HIGHLY suggest it)

I'm gonna start game of thrones. I started it a while back, but it got boring around the part where Khaleesi fucked that big ponytail motherfucker.

You should definitely start Game of Thrones. It's insanely wicked. The story line is complex as fuck with hundreds of micro plots. I mean, you don't get as good as the books, but fuck, the tv-series is brilliant.

P.S. The boring bit where Daenerys fucks the horse guy is just the start. It gets better... A lot better.

P.P.S. Tits. Tits everywhere.

[+] 1 user Likes Eclipse's post
Reply

RE: Your Favorite TV Series #10
(02-19-2015, 07:55 PM)Master Wrote: My top 10 (Not in any particular order)
  • Game of Thrones
  • The Walking Dead
  • Burn Notice
  • Lost Girl
  • Nikita
  • Under the Dome
  • Sherlock
  • Teen Wolf
  • Torchwood
  • Doctor Who
[Image: master645.png]

“Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.” ― The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

Reply