Login Register






OLD PC games filter_list
Author
Message
RE: OLD PC games #11
Age of Empires II is the only one I can remember.
[Image: lO8j80T.gif]

there's never not not nuttin

Reply

RE: OLD PC games #12
(11-21-2014, 07:23 AM)Losi Wrote: I'm going to be a big scrub, but I honestly love COD4. It's one of my favorite COD titles. A classic FPS in my opinion.

Fair enough, I thought CoD4 was the last good CoD, but CoD2 was the the last amazing CoD and is still my all time favourite FPS (I still play it all these years later lel)
Proud Member of the BPSG.
[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]

I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.

Reply

RE: OLD PC games #13
I just installed Win 95 into a virtual machine in hopes of getting SimCopter to work, lol
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply

RE: OLD PC games #14
Pocket tanks
Sim City 2000
Sim Copter
Had access to NetHack (But never learned how to play)
I found the internet pretty early, started playing a game that's now called "Adventure Quest"
then Runescape, Then I came onto big boy games
CSS and the like.
[Image: jWSyE88.png]

Reply

RE: OLD PC games #15
On Playstation 2 i played a lot of Grand Theft Auto Vice city. My favorite game!

Reply

RE: OLD PC games #16
I'm learning how to use DOSBox now... I WANT MY OLD GAMES.
It was nice knowing you all <3

Reply

RE: OLD PC games #17
Kings Quest 7, Police Quest (Any), Rex Nebular, Indiana Jones: Search for Atlantis. Mainly all the SCUMM games from that time.

And DOSBOX is easy and where it's at. All those games mentioned are super easy to find on archive websites like http://www.dosgamesarchive.com , etc.

Then I got into competitive gaming in team fortress (original HL mod) and Natural Selection.

But before some people's time, the first game that kept me up at night was LORD (Legend of the Red Dragon). It was an old BBS door game. One of (if not the) first mmorpgs.

Reply

RE: OLD PC games #18
Anything by Looking Glass Studios. Mainly Thief.

Reply

RE: OLD PC games #19
Command and Conquer, Age Of Empires and the Stronghold games were my favourites.

Reply

RE: OLD PC games #20
Playstation2. Damn, those were the days...

X-Men 2: Wolverine's Revenge
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (The old, better, version.)

Reply