Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 1,748
Threads: 47
RE: chan.sinister.ly 06-20-2015, 05:54 PM
#3
1. yea as Vertigo said, what did happen to the old domain name
2. also YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY, i enjoyed NullChan so much and am happy its back in the forum of chan.sinister.ly
You can find me on
Keybase
"Reach the state of
ubiquity, and you will be in
control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 3,535
Threads: 833
RE: chan.sinister.ly 06-20-2015, 07:26 PM
#4
Eyy, nice going oni. I might use it occasionally.
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 1,441
Threads: 220
RE: chan.sinister.ly 06-21-2015, 12:04 AM
#5
I will gain possession of this new image board's repeating integers.
there's never not not nuttin
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 2,410
Threads: 144
RE: chan.sinister.ly 06-21-2015, 01:03 AM
#6
Aw yis, we're back.
This pleases the mis.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 1,441
Threads: 220
RE: chan.sinister.ly 06-21-2015, 05:33 AM
#7
I just remembered... are we going to have another Risk game?
there's never not not nuttin
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 31
Threads: 0
RE: chan.sinister.ly 06-22-2015, 07:50 PM
#10
Wait, sorry, I'm late to the party. Why do we need an image board? e.e
•