RE: Favorite alcoholic drink? 06-15-2015, 04:56 PM
#31
| Favorite alcoholic drink? filter_list | |
RE: Favorite alcoholic drink? 06-15-2015, 05:22 PM
#32
Whisky but the sad days has gone.
So beer now from time to time.
Don't really like strong drinks unless I have reason to drink them.
So beer now from time to time.
Don't really like strong drinks unless I have reason to drink them.
![[Image: hdo5772.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/hdo5772.jpg)
RE: Favorite alcoholic drink? 06-16-2015, 01:25 AM
#34
If I want to get shit faced, crown royal and coke.
If I want to chill and enjoy, malibu with pineapple juice.
If I want to chill and enjoy, malibu with pineapple juice.
![[Image: tenor.gif]](https://media.tenor.com/images/40e171e6954998e4c640c1a106cd238c/tenor.gif)
π«Β π¬Β π
RE: Favorite alcoholic drink? 06-16-2015, 07:43 AM
#35
(06-15-2015, 11:32 PM)Fire Wrote: I heard of it but never knew what was in it. I am not a drinker really so these drinks are not something I know much about.
Orange Juice + Vodka = Screwdriver
If you don't put a horrendous amount of vodka, it should taste like orange juice (and of course, a bit like vodka).
RE: Favorite alcoholic drink? 06-16-2015, 10:17 AM
#36
Chilean pisco with Coca Cola.
Nice
Nice
~When you're miserable, you need to make someone even more miserable than yourself~
RE: Favorite alcoholic drink? 06-16-2015, 02:42 PM
#37
(06-15-2015, 10:05 AM)Fire Wrote: That sounds just out right disgusting to me honestly.
Each to their own, there's no right or wrong.
Have you actually tried It?
RE: Favorite alcoholic drink? 12-06-2015, 07:40 AM
#38
Felt the need to dig this one up.
For favorite beer I would have to say Shock Top Belgian White, although Leinenkugels has a seasonal beer called "Snowdrift Vanilla Porter" that is delicious that has replaced Shock Top for me until the end of the year.
For mixed drinks I would say probably my modified vegas bombs, Crown, Peach Schnapps, American Honey, and Red Bull
For favorite beer I would have to say Shock Top Belgian White, although Leinenkugels has a seasonal beer called "Snowdrift Vanilla Porter" that is delicious that has replaced Shock Top for me until the end of the year.
For mixed drinks I would say probably my modified vegas bombs, Crown, Peach Schnapps, American Honey, and Red Bull
RE: Favorite alcoholic drink? 12-07-2015, 12:10 PM
#39
I love Vodka and Lemonade
That being said I do love a good cocktail, does anyone else drink cocktails?
That being said I do love a good cocktail, does anyone else drink cocktails?
Favorite alcoholic drink? 01-07-2016, 11:51 PM
#40
Mead is pretty sweet.
Fuck the character limit.
Fuck the character limit.
I know, I'm a skiddie and I should kill myself. Thanks for caring!













![[Image: e91c9a58e5d941a600f8b4bda62894e9.298x125x1.png]](http://images.rapgenius.com/e91c9a58e5d941a600f8b4bda62894e9.298x125x1.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)























![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)




![[Image: 9JVyFsC.png]](http://i.imgur.com/9JVyFsC.png)