Login Register






Favorite alcoholic drink? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Favorite alcoholic drink? #11
Jack daniels with Red bull , or Hypnotic + Hennessy

[+] 1 user Likes Dubstep's post
Reply

RE: Favorite alcoholic drink? #12
(06-12-2015, 05:35 AM)Dubstep Wrote: Jack daniels with Red bull , or Hypnotic + Hennessy

Hypnotiq + Hennessy = Incredible Hulk
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply

RE: Favorite alcoholic drink? #13
(06-12-2015, 05:47 AM)roger_smith Wrote: Hypnotiq + Hennessy = Incredible Hulk

Yes! that sh*t will knock you off pretty quick tho! Lol . Moderation is key.

Reply

RE: Favorite alcoholic drink? #14
Vodka/Vodka and coke. I actually hate the taste of almost all alcoholic drinks.

I actuary have this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Grey-Goose-Plain...B00ER0C4MQ

Haven't opened it yet, but when I do it will be great.
hi der frend

Reply

RE: Favorite alcoholic drink? #15
Vodka mixed with lakrisal tablets. Tastes amazing. Tho I doubt people from outside my country would like it xD
Also like smirnoff ice and other fruity drinks
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW


Reply

RE: Favorite alcoholic drink? #16
(06-12-2015, 05:35 AM)Dubstep Wrote: Jack daniels with Red bull , or Hypnotic + Hennessy

Hypnotiq is pretty good. Had it a few times. Seemed like a sissy drink by itself, though.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Favorite alcoholic drink? #17
I am not a drinker, but I do like Corona.

Reply

RE: Favorite alcoholic drink? #18
(06-13-2015, 10:09 PM)Fire Wrote: I am not a drinker, but I do like Corona.

Honestly, that sentence has me thinking of Dos Equis.

[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Favorite alcoholic drink? #19
(06-13-2015, 10:13 PM)Oni Wrote: Honestly, that sentence has me thinking of Dos Equis.


Lol just a different beer though. Id rather grab a Coca'Cola though who needs alcohol, just get a Coke instead and be happy.

Reply

RE: Favorite alcoholic drink? #20
Magic Hat Jinx. That and Dream Machine. Beyond that, not huge fan of very much for alcohol unless it's mixed drinks.
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply