Login Register






Wtf @ SP filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Wtf @ SP #11
(06-13-2015, 03:35 AM)Chitoge Wrote: check your balance, I'll try to get you to bronze before I leave for camp

Fire already got me it ?

You want me send it back? I should have silver when @Oni logs back on again.
telegram: @satan_sl


RE: Wtf @ SP #12
(06-13-2015, 04:44 AM)Six Wrote: Fire already got me it ?

You want me send it back? I should have silver when @Oni logs back on again.

Nah, take it

Thanks for getting me to 50 rep, though Biggrin (One more and I bump @" ねこまっしぐら" off the top list. Muahahaha)
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.


RE: Wtf @ SP #13
(06-13-2015, 04:44 AM)Six Wrote: Fire already got me it ?

You want me send it back? I should have silver when @Oni logs back on again.

Personally, I see the Super Elite award as more prestigious. Tongue
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Wtf @ SP #14
(06-13-2015, 10:08 PM)Oni Wrote: Personally, I see the Super Elite award as more prestigious. Tongue

Super Elite award doesn't let me have all the perks of the ranks
telegram: @satan_sl


RE: Wtf @ SP #15
(06-13-2015, 10:17 PM)Six Wrote: Super Elite award doesn't let me have all the perks of the ranks

Fail.... I checked the upgrades for Super Elite and I was like where is it.

I am dumb at times lol.