Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 744
Threads: 105
RE: Wtf @ SP 06-12-2015, 04:42 AM
#2
Post = 1 NSP
Thread = 3 NSP
Reply = 0.25 NSP
That is all that shows. I probably got around 20+ NSP today from activity. You should have like 500+ with your posts unless it resets?.
But out of the kindness of my fire blazing heart check ur NSP. I was going to use mine to upgrade but you have over 1,000 posts you deserve it more.
β’
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 1,634
Threads: 147
RE: Wtf @ SP 06-12-2015, 04:55 AM
#3
I'm pretty sure some people have been buying it for upgrades. I know that posts in the introduction section do not count towards post count/SP. Nor do posts in random discussion. I'm not sure if there is an additional section or not.
Also, nice new avatar photo.
β’
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 88
Threads: 10
RE: Wtf @ SP 06-12-2015, 05:12 AM
#4
You can buy upgrades with SP? I thought you could only buy bronze and that's it.... Well, to the topic at hand, no clue. I just thought that it was difficult to get points, I don't really mind too much anyways. It's not like I'm dying for a bronze upgrade, although it would be nice to have a userbar but I don't really care that much.
β’
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,151
Threads: 2,067
RE: Wtf @ SP 06-12-2015, 11:59 PM
#8
Doesn't look like you've posted much recently. Some sections don't count.
β’
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 3,535
Threads: 833
RE: Wtf @ SP 06-13-2015, 03:35 AM
#10
check your balance, I'll try to get you to bronze before I leave for camp
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.
β’