Login Register






What's everyone doing nowadays? filter_list
Author
Message
What's everyone doing nowadays? #1
Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've actually spoke to any of you peeps (obviously, those who are new won't know of me). What are you guys doing with your lives nowadays? School? Working perhaps? I'm now an apprentice software developer in the United Kingdom which is pretty cool - I look forward to doing paid project work!

Cool

Reply

RE: What's everyone doing nowadays? #2
nothing interesting, I have no motivation or time to do anything else that isn't school or exercising
all I'm really trying to do now is fix my social life so that I don't end up getting healthy and fit again for no reason lmao

Reply

RE: What's everyone doing nowadays? #3
I got a job a few months ago and now I'm working part time over summer to save up for a new pc.

Reply

RE: What's everyone doing nowadays? #4
I sit here and wait for you people to visit. @Oni's the only constant company I get.

Reply

RE: What's everyone doing nowadays? #5
I'm in deep shit tbh. Having right hard time on me now.
I am studying in UK and we have 2 weeks left and I have 5 huge assignments to complete.
When at the same time I am packing my stuff including furniture and other stuff to be moved to other country.
SO yeah. Quite stressful this is.
[Image: hdo5772.jpg]

Reply