Login Register






NSFW Suggestions filter_list
Author
Message
NSFW Suggestions #1
So I got a quick simple suggestion for the NSFW part of General. Make it so the last post doesn't show. It's actually quite annoying to see "futa chicks with dicks" when I login. Not everyone wants to see that stuff.
Thanks.
[Image: 17468445120140919161136067.gif]


RE: NSFW Suggestions #2
I definitely agree. I have shown the site to family and hoped they not notice the section. It's not one I post in. Tongue
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: NSFW Suggestions #3
I suggest that there should be a box checked by default to hides NSFW threads/post in the User Control Panel, so members have the choice. Can you make this happen @Oni ?
[Image: master645.png]

β€œLife before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.” ― The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

[+] 1 user Likes Master's post

RE: NSFW Suggestions #4
Like the above ^. There is a similar sort of thing on Reddit.


RE: NSFW Suggestions #5
(06-08-2015, 02:05 PM)Oni Wrote: I definitely agree. I have shown the site to family and hoped they not notice the section. It's not one I post in. Tongue

Well that'd be a bit embarrassing. Let's just hope it was some freaky hentai stuff that other people can't understand. But if you can make this happen a lot of members would be pleased. Smile

(06-08-2015, 02:22 PM)Master Wrote: I suggest that there should be a box checked by default to hides NSFW threads/post in the User Control Panel, so members have the choice. Can you make this happen @Oni ?

Or that. But I think that'd take a little more effort than to just turn off the last post.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 06:22 PM by Kaneki Ken.)
[Image: 17468445120140919161136067.gif]


RE: NSFW Suggestions #6
(06-08-2015, 02:22 PM)Master Wrote: I suggest that there should be a box checked by default to hides NSFW threads/post in the User Control Panel, so members have the choice. Can you make this happen @Oni ?

I actually really like this idea.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

[+] 1 user Likes roger_smith's post

RE: NSFW Suggestions #7
I've made the NSFW section for upgraded members. In addition to that, I will block those posts from showing up in the latest posts. It's not the best fix, but it's a start.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post

RE: NSFW Suggestions #8
Great to hear @Oni! Thanks.
[Image: 17468445120140919161136067.gif]


RE: NSFW Suggestions #9
(06-09-2015, 04:36 AM)Oni Wrote: I've made the NSFW section for upgraded members. In addition to that, I will block those posts from showing up in the latest posts. It's not the best fix, but it's a start.

This also prevents new members from quickly posting 25 LQ posts just to access the NSFW threads. GJ @Oni
[Image: master645.png]

β€œLife before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.” ― The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

[+] 1 user Likes Master's post

RE: NSFW Suggestions #10
(06-09-2015, 04:36 AM)Oni Wrote: I've made the NSFW section for upgraded members. In addition to that, I will block those posts from showing up in the latest posts. It's not the best fix, but it's a start.

Al least we'll earn some money in the Fappening v3