Login Register






Eclipse/Aurora/Sparks | Ask Me Anything filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Eclipse/Aurora/Sparks | Ask Me Anything #41
(03-17-2015, 02:55 PM)Eclipse Wrote: When @luxy told me and @Cressiy demonstrated.

Spoiler:
*wink wink*

I like your response good sir.
[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]

[+] 1 user Likes BreShiE's post

RE: Eclipse/Aurora/Sparks | Ask Me Anything #42
(05-20-2015, 06:23 PM)BreShiE Wrote: I like your response good sir.

[Image: Tipping+intensifies_326862_5486722.gif]


RE: Eclipse/Aurora/Sparks | Ask Me Anything #43
yall like har dic? or nah
[Image: i5A1z.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Chromium's post

RE: Eclipse/Aurora/Sparks | Ask Me Anything #44
(03-08-2015, 03:24 PM)Eclipse Wrote: Fuck. No particular order:

These two legends:
@lux
@Cressi

Then the ten:
@cr33pyguy
@Six
@Mom
@Equinox
@Adorapuff
@BreShiE
@Dyme
@blackhatcat
@Blunt
@Baki Billa OFC
(sowwie to missed peeps.)

(Sowwie @Saikou and other staff. Sad)

I did not expect to see this upon my return :3 thank you
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW



RE: Eclipse/Aurora/Sparks | Ask Me Anything #45
(06-09-2015, 11:16 AM)cr33pyguy Wrote: I did not expect to see this upon my return :3 thank you

Welcome back cr333pyyyy! <3 Where've you been?


RE: Eclipse/Aurora/Sparks | Ask Me Anything #46
(06-09-2015, 02:14 PM)Eclipse Wrote: Welcome back cr333pyyyy! <3 Where've you been?

I honestly do not know. I'm just glad I'm back. Sorry for abandoning y'all <3
What has been going on while I was gone?
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW



RE: Eclipse/Aurora/Sparks | Ask Me Anything #47
(06-09-2015, 07:50 PM)cr33pyguy Wrote: I honestly do not know. I'm just glad I'm back. Sorry for abandoning y'all <3
What has been going on while I was gone?

Akane's gone and we're working on a new theme.

EDIT: Oni claims that she's fine. I'm not convinced...

(05-23-2015, 07:21 AM)Chromium Wrote: yall like har dic? or nah

wat
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2015, 09:28 PM by Eclipse.)


RE: Eclipse/Aurora/Sparks | Ask Me Anything #48
What are your thoughts on Sinisterly, as it is?
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Eclipse/Aurora/Sparks | Ask Me Anything #49
(06-10-2015, 10:11 AM)Oni Wrote: What are your thoughts on Sinisterly, as it is?

It's the best place on the fucking internet. Never shut it down.

(But your recent changes to the theme are questionable)