Login Register






More thread prefixes filter_list
Author
Message
More thread prefixes #1
I find it slightly annoying how few thread prefixes there are. I feel like more prefixes could better clarify what the objective of the thread is without going into it. Some I'd like to see sometime are:
  • Question
  • Source (or Source Code)
  • Review (for anime/movies and such)
  • Resource
  • Feedback
    For this sub forum:
  • Suggestion
  • Bug
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

[+] 3 users Like Inori's post

RE: More thread prefixes #2
I suggested this about a couple years ago. It didn't happen.
[Image: 8536321abf.jpg]Me and Lux are the realest users here.
[STAFF DETERMINED SIGNATURE AS LEWD]
JDM>USDM


RE: More thread prefixes #3
I agree with OP. @Oni?25char


RE: More thread prefixes #4
Bumping this because people seem to be interested. @Oni, does this seem like a passable idea?
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.


RE: More thread prefixes #5
I feel like these could be implemented (extremely easy) and the tags suggested are useful, as well as oni could make certain ones for upgraded users only, if he sees it fit.
+1 gud idear
♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫ ­
SHUT UP AND ENJOY NIGHTCORE !
♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫

TIP: Click my signature Wink


RE: More thread prefixes #6
Yesssssssssssss this seems like a great idea +1


RE: More thread prefixes #7
I see this can be usefull, but I'm a big fan of prefixes though...


RE: More thread prefixes #8
I totally agree.

I've suggested the very same on other forums, but didn't get much response. A prefix will denote the thread's Intention, hence a given user can make an Informed decision whether to enter the thread or not.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]