Login Register






Legends Bitcoin as a source of income/profit filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Bitcoin as a source of income/profit #11
(04-11-2015, 02:22 AM)Nigga Wrote: That happens to me when I'm drunk or typing with one hand because I'm eating.

Eating... Yes.


[Image: tumblr_noac9s6rgw1tvnnaxo1_500.gif]
Tik Tak~! Time is up~!

[+] 4 users Like Jolly's post
Reply

RE: Bitcoin as a source of income/profit #12
(04-11-2015, 04:25 PM)Jolly Wrote: Eating... Yes.

Hey man, just the other day I was eating some fried chicken and my hands were mad greasy.
[Image: 8536321abf.jpg]Me and Lux are the realest users here.
[STAFF DETERMINED SIGNATURE AS LEWD]
JDM>USDM

Reply

RE: Bitcoin as a source of income/profit #13
(04-12-2015, 03:32 AM)Nigga Wrote: Hey man, just the other day I was eating some fried chicken and my hands were mad greasy.

"chicken" "grease"

Anyway, I don't think BTC is a viable source of income but if you want to earn a few bucks, I suggest visiting some Bitcoin Fountains. They give you minute amounts for watching ads and some have casino-type games where you can win upwards of 0.01 BTC for a jackpot.
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: Bitcoin as a source of income/profit #14
(04-12-2015, 03:58 AM)Touka Wrote: Bitcoin Fountains

Literally everything you say, past, present and future, is now entirely invalid. You'd be insanely lucky to make $5 off one of these in 3 months.
PGP
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47

[+] 1 user Likes Reiko's post
Reply

RE: Bitcoin as a source of income/profit #15
(04-12-2015, 06:31 AM)Reiko Wrote: Literally everything you say, past, present and future, is now entirely invalid. You'd be insanely lucky to make $5 off one of these in 3 months.

I made $20 in a week but ok
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: Bitcoin as a source of income/profit #16
(04-12-2015, 07:48 PM)Touka Wrote: I made $20 in a week but ok

Holy fuck that's totally a reasonable amount of money to make in a week! Why are you hanging out on this forum? Go join the country club or something dude.

[+] 2 users Like whatever's post
Reply