Login Register






Taking a break filter_list
Author
Message
Taking a break #1
As we've all learned at least once, life sucks.
I'm having a bit of a hard time keeping my shit together and the fact that exams are coming up doesn't help.

I'll be on every once in a while, but don't expect me to be either too active or cheery.

I might not be fully back before I go to camp for the summer, so keep it in mind if I'm nowhere to be seen in July or August.

Thanks.
-Nightc||ed
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: Taking a break #2
That's good man, real good. Take a break we all need one every once in a while.

[Image: 18a18989ca.gif]
[Image: i5A1z.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Chromium's post
Reply

RE: Taking a break #3
[Image: 0c8366a8d8.gif]
Congratulations man, it sucks to see you go. But like @Chromium said, we all need to take a break every once in a while. jk
[Image: 8536321abf.jpg]Me and Lux are the realest users here.
[STAFF DETERMINED SIGNATURE AS LEWD]
JDM>USDM

[+] 1 user Likes ねこまっしぐら's post
Reply

RE: Taking a break #4
Congrats, and yeah, we all get that feeling that life sucks every once in a while, but enjoy yourself on your break. I didn't get to know you or see you for very long but I'll be chilling here waiting.

[+] 2 users Like Brynn's post
Reply