Login Register






used to be an upgraded member filter_list
Author
Message
used to be an upgraded member #1
hey everyone.
i finally found this community after a very long time. it used to be hackcommunity.com i guess, and now it's sinister.li
i'm happy that i found my way back here. Biggrin but i used to be a upgraded member, what happend to that? Stressed

greetings,
proskill.
Feel free to PM me.



RE: used to be an upgraded member #2
Wait? HC???

Dude, what was your name before the merge??

If you were around in 2014, I was RubyRose/[blank]; the Ace-Gold one.

As for Ace; Bluedog couldn't take care of HC anymore so he sold it to Oni and everyone ended up leaving. You would've had bronze but there was a reset so I lost it, too.

Anyway, welcome back!
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.


RE: used to be an upgraded member #3
Welcome back! HC was merged into SL Smile You can see the details in the announcements section I believe.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]


RE: used to be an upgraded member #4
my name before the merge was Proskill just like now. I'm actually member since 2012. thanks for clearing up. Smile
Feel free to PM me.