Login Register






Hi, I'm triconitroz filter_list
Author
Message
Hi, I'm triconitroz #1
Hi there, I'm triconitroz. I'm a filmmaker (doing it as a hobby), and I'm going to have a project soon about hacking. I joined this forum to find help with said project, as I have no knowledge about hacking itself, but would like to portray it the best way possible. Also I'd love to get feedbacks from you all! Biggrin

Reply

RE: Hi, I'm triconitroz #2
Welcome to the forums, interesting reason for joining

+1 for recognizing the lyrics in my signature
You should know I'm dangerous.
Mч thirst for blood turns me on...
How sweet...

Reply

RE: Hi, I'm triconitroz #3
(04-02-2015, 05:57 AM)No1sPerfect Wrote: Welcome to the forums, interesting reason for joining

+1 for recognizing the lyrics in my signature

Thanks! I like alesana myself Smile
Also, I see that your hobby is social engineering and manipulating? That's interesting.

Reply

RE: Hi, I'm triconitroz #4
(04-02-2015, 08:15 AM)triconitroz Wrote: Thanks! I like alesana myself Smile
Also, I see that your hobby is social engineering and manipulating? That's interesting.

Used to like Alesana. Not a big fan of vocals anymore.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply