Login Register






Today I learnt the ban list was public [For bronze+] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Today I learnt the ban list was public [For bronze+] #21
(03-28-2015, 08:34 AM)OversouL Wrote: Oh, but can you still tell me? Smile
https://sinister.li/misc.php?page=bans ...?
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply

RE: Today I learnt the ban list was public [For bronze+] #22
(03-28-2015, 08:34 AM)OversouL Wrote: Oh, but can you still tell me? Smile

https://sinister.li/misc.php?page=bans

Reply

RE: Today I learnt the ban list was public [For bronze+] #23
(03-23-2015, 10:29 PM)Lux Wrote: https://sinister.li/misc.php?page=bans

Check it out, this is interesting.

[Image: 26098fe7e6.png]
#CutForBluescreen

[Image: cd02970017.png]

Oh so THAT'S where he went...

What about a null byte imposter? o_o

Reply

RE: Today I learnt the ban list was public [For bronze+] #24
(03-28-2015, 03:36 PM)Null_Byte Wrote: What about a null byte imposter? o_o
Using a null character to pretend to be staff. Not bring an imposter of you.
telegram: @satan_sl

[+] 1 user Likes Satan's post
Reply

RE: Today I learnt the ban list was public [For bronze+] #25
(03-28-2015, 05:03 PM)Six Wrote: Using a null character to pretend to be staff. Not bring an imposter of you.

Ohhhhhhh. Thanks for clearing that up.

Reply

RE: Today I learnt the ban list was public [For bronze+] #26
(03-28-2015, 06:43 PM)Eclipse Wrote: Ohhhhhhh. Thanks for clearing that up.

Sorry, that description was put in before the ban list was available. Staff members were aware of the issue so it made sense to them, lol.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply

RE: Today I learnt the ban list was public [For bronze+] #27
Either way....I find it oddly funny XD

Reply

RE: Today I learnt the ban list was public [For bronze+] #28
(03-23-2015, 10:29 PM)Lux Wrote: https://sinister.li/misc.php?page=bans

Check it out, this is interesting.

[Image: 26098fe7e6.png]
#CutForBluescreen

[Image: cd02970017.png]

Oh so THAT'S where he went...

No, I went off the grid for a while, and turned up 2000 miles away from where I started, I'm back now.

Reply