Login Register






Anime you're currently watching? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anime you're currently watching? #41
I'm going to start watching One Piece soon. I don't like watching multiple anime, but I think I'll pair it up with some classic Naruto. Smile

Reply

RE: Anime you're currently watching? #42
I'm currently "watching" Initial-D Stage 4. It's taken me months to finish this stage, I keep getting distracted.
[Image: i5A1z.gif]

Reply

RE: Anime you're currently watching? #43
I've been watching the winter anime releases. I'm going to wait until Shinmai Maou no Testament gets released on blu-ray or something, because of the censoring it has right now.
[Image: 8536321abf.jpg]Me and Lux are the realest users here.
[STAFF DETERMINED SIGNATURE AS LEWD]
JDM>USDM

Reply

RE: Anime you're currently watching? #44
I just finished "Your lie in April" it was the saddest shit i've ever seen, please. watch it.

Spoiler:
Kousei Arima was a genius pianist until his mother's sudden death took away his ability to play. Each day was dull for Kousei. But, then he meets a violinist named Kaori Miyazono who has an eccentric playing style. His monotonus life was about to change forever.
♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫ ­
SHUT UP AND ENJOY NIGHTCORE !
♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫

TIP: Click my signature Wink

Reply

RE: Anime you're currently watching? #45
I was watching Denkigai no Honya-san, but I stopped for some reason. I'll try finding time to finish it this weekend.

Some highlights of the show:

[Image: tumblr_ncw1pdl42k1t0jazco1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nea9xwriPK1s2fvaso1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nezqhwXiJk1slv5gyo2_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_ndifplgxqw1sk7k7mo1_500.gif]

[Image: rcvFVcd.gif]
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply

RE: Anime you're currently watching? #46
Right now, still on the detective conan episodes 600+ as i have just a few spare time to wacth :/ Might browse some suggestions here anyway

Reply

RE: Anime you're currently watching? #47
(03-19-2015, 11:51 PM)MiS Wrote: I was watching Denkigai no Honya-san, but I stopped for some reason. I'll try finding time to finish it this weekend.

Some highlights of the show:

[Image: tumblr_ncw1pdl42k1t0jazco1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nea9xwriPK1s2fvaso1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nezqhwXiJk1slv5gyo2_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_ndifplgxqw1sk7k7mo1_500.gif]

[Image: rcvFVcd.gif]
Wait, there is an anime! Damn got to watch this.
[Image: master645.png]

“Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.” ― The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

Reply

RE: Anime you're currently watching? #48
Currently waiting for the next episodes of Tokyo Ghoul and Parasyte The Maxim.
Hm, just finished blue exorcist and the world only god knows.

Gonna start watching Long Live soon ;3

Reply