Login Register






From a Newb to Newbs filter_list
Author
Message
RE: From a Newb to Newbs #11
Opinion has nothing to do with the fact that you took a picture of code that will not compile..


RE: From a Newb to Newbs #12
I meant your opinion about the compiler. As far as the code goes, I already explained that.


RE: From a Newb to Newbs #13
(03-13-2015, 01:02 AM)0xDEAD10CC Wrote: Opinion has nothing to do with the fact that you took a picture of code that will not compile..

He was referring to opinions about Bloodshed Dev C++, jackass.

[+] 1 user Likes whatever's post

RE: From a Newb to Newbs #14
(03-13-2015, 01:53 AM)whatever Wrote: He was referring to opinions about Bloodshed Dev C++, jackass.

Go back to the skid-hole you came from. Smile Haven't seen you post anything remotely useful yet.


RE: From a Newb to Newbs #15
(03-17-2015, 03:16 AM)0xDEAD10CC Wrote: Go back to the skid-hole you came from. Smile Haven't seen you post anything remotely useful yet.
You've always got this "piss-in-your-cheerios" attitude towards everyone. All y'all need to calm down.
telegram: @satan_sl

[+] 1 user Likes Satan's post

RE: From a Newb to Newbs #16
(03-17-2015, 03:16 AM)0xDEAD10CC Wrote: Go back to the skid-hole you came from. Smile Haven't seen you post anything remotely useful yet.

What a tremendous (failed) attempt at insulting me.


RE: From a Newb to Newbs #17
(03-18-2015, 06:56 AM)whatever Wrote: What a tremendous (failed) attempt at insulting me.

If it was a failed attempt, where is your proof to prove me wrong? Smile More claims and no support for the statements you make I see.


RE: From a Newb to Newbs #18
(03-19-2015, 03:03 PM)0xDEAD10CC Wrote: If it was a failed attempt, where is your proof to prove me wrong? Smile More claims and no support for the statements you make I see.
Could you stop carrying on the flame, please? Find someplace else to flame. You're not impressing anyone here, and you won't get a further response from me with the exception of a report.


RE: From a Newb to Newbs #19
Closing thread as I can see it going no where fast. @Methylisothiazolinone plz PM me if you feel this thread needs to be re-opened.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger